Friday, June 7, 2013

54. Your Imagination

"If I could be any animal in the world, I'd be a bird. Not like - Okay, I mean there's nothing bad about the smaller ones. But I'm talking about a biiig bird. Like, an eagle or something. Y'know? And not just because they can fly. Though... That would be pretty awesome. And it's not the awesome sense I'm pretty sure they get either. It's the claws. Those big, like, talon things with the sharp nails. Okay. So maybe it's a combination of all of those things... But I'd want to not be a bird forever. So I'd maybe ask if it's okay to be able to transform instead... But! If we're bringing transforming into the mix, then does it have to be a real animal that's really in the world? Because there are some pretty awesome made-up animals that would be a lot more fun. Like one that has wings, talons, senses and breathes fire. Or shoots fire. Or water. But birds don't like water. So how would it shoot water? Maybe I'd transform into a dragon-like thing instead. With wings. And talons. The talons are super important."
Word Count: 189

No comments:

Post a Comment